Free UK Delivery
Nationwide Mobile Fitting
BulldogOne - incl. immobiliser kit for passenger cars and LCVs (12V)
- 24/7/365 Emergency Call Centre
- Can be tracked in containers & underground car parks
- Battery Back and Battery Disconnect Alerts
- Operates via a unique VHF Signal
Our intuitive smartphone app available for iOS and Android means that you can be PRO-ACTIVELY alerted via mobile app push notifications if your tracker detects movement if your property moves. Plus, you can see where your tracker is at any time, in real time via the smartphone app with clear maps. It's GPS is accurate to within 2.5 meters.
With car-jacking, scooter-jacking and theft in mind, the BulldogOne is feature packed with anti theft features and ability to remotely cut the engine within seconds from our smartphone app.
For ease of fitting, ease of use and ease of tracking the BulldogOne is your number One choice in GPS Tracking.
Find out more: See Video
**This item will need to be registered online once fitted in order for it to be functional - https://www.bulldogtracking.co.uk/register.html
Additional InformationThe BulldogOne GPS Tracker is housed in a water resistant casing (IP65) meaning it can be used in some of the most demanding environments. As with all Bulldog trackers, we ensure that it is simple to use and simple to fit.
The BulldogOne can be used to alert you via push notification of a range of events from movements, speeding and low battery. As a tracker the BulldogOne is an exceptional choice and a simple connection to the vehicles' 12 - 24V power supply will have you up and running in a matter of minutes.
Available for Apple iOS and Google Android handsets, our tracking app is the perfect companion for your tracker:
- Receive push notifications direct to your phone
- Remotely immobilise engine to stop it being started
- View live tracker location
- Set alerts and alarms
- View history, speed and tracking reports
- Fully manage your tracker via the app
- See speed, location, and signal strength at a glance
- Clear maps provided by Google with traffic information
- Unlike many other tracker providers we don't limit how many people can access the tracker via the app, so all the family can now enjoy peace of mind in receiving alerts and notifications all using One log in.
The BulldogOne tracker contains a special European multi-network SIM card which ensures your tracker stays online and in touch wherever you are.*
If you own more than one BulldogOne you can view all your trackers on one app and control all trackers via One log in.
Once you had your tracker fitted you will just have an all inclusive monthly payment of £8.99. No hidden costs or surprises, just straight forward pricing.
As your would expect from Bulldog Tracking, we offer a one year warranty on all our trackers plus support to help you set up and manage your tracker.