German speaking Marketing & eCommerce Executive
Contract: Permanent | Salary: £23,000 - £27,500
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Marketing and eCommerce team at Horizon Global in Deeside, UK.
This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing and eCommerce Executive to work on all marketing and eCommerce projects in the UK. The individual also needs to be fluent in German to support the marketing team of Horizon Global in Germany. The aim of this role is to plan and execute the company's digital and traditional marketing activities in the UK and Germany but also to work closely with the eCommerce sales team in the UK and support as necessary. The Marketing and eCommerce Executive will have excellent copywriting skills, knowledge of email marketing, and social media. The successful candidate will also be confident using Adobe drawing packages (e.g. Photoshop or InDesign) and must be confident to talk to all levels of stakeholder, both internally (sales, marketing, eCommerce in the UK and Europe) and externally (end customers, media partners and agencies).
- Developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns in line with the European marketing teams and the company's relevant agencies
- Take a lead in filling the company's social media channels with relevant and engaging content and support European colleagues with their channels
- Writing tailored marketing copy and content
- Organise and take part in exhibitions in the UK
- Liaising with key stakeholders and reporting to them on marketing and website results analysing the effectiveness of campaigns
- Support the eCommerce & WebFit team when dealing with customer enquiries and orders
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have knowledge of full-mix marketing activities
- Hold a degree in marketing or business studies, an equivalent qualification from the CIM or have at least 3 years of experience working in a marketing role
- Be able to work in a team in a fast-paced environment where every day is different
- Have a commercial and analytical mindset
- Have an understanding of website and CMS systems
- Be competent in Adobe drawing packages (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) or similar; an interest in photography is a plus
- Fluency in a German is a must
Horizon Global is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality towing, trailering, cargo management and related accessory products for original equipment, aftermarket and retail channel customers on a global basis. The successful candidate will be joining the UK division Witter Towbars and Westfalia UK which is based in Deeside, North Wales. As a long established business we are looking to complete our team to achieve our ambitious business goals.
Salary: £23,000-27,500Location: The position of Marketing & eCommerce Exectutive is based in Deeside, North Wales.
To apply please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.