Pimp My Caravan Competition
Does your little one love drawing, colouring and all things crafty? Then we have the perfect way to spend a rainy day with the kids. All they need to do is design a caravan or campervan to be in with the chance of winning a great LEGO gift voucher worth £75!
Grab the crayons, felt tip pens and colouring pencils because it's time to get arty. The challenge? Draw a caravan of the future!
What do you think caravans will look like in 100 years time? Will it pop up out of a tiny box you can keep in your pocket? Perhaps it will be driven by a robot and everything will be set up when you reach your holiday park. Maybe you'll be able to take your caravan on holiday to space! Use your imagination and show us what your caravan will look like in the future.
What's The Prize?
One lucky winner will get a gift voucher for the LEGO shop as a prize for their creativity! The first prize gift voucher is worth £75 and there will be a caravan and camping related LEGO set for our four runners up.
We will also share some of the entries on our social media channels.
How To Enter
All you need is an A4 piece of paper, something to draw with and a camera phone. Your child should draw their caravan and write a short description of it, as well as including their first name and age on the drawing. A parent or guardian can then take a clear photo of the drawing and send it to Witter Towbars by email or via messenger on our Twitter or Facebook page. Or, you can send the drawing to us in the post and include a contact number or email address so we can get in touch if you are successful.
Post: 6-11 Drome Road, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside CH5 2NY
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have about entering the competition.
You have until 31st October 2019 to enter - good luck!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This competition is open only to those who enter by Facebook, Twitter, email or post and are 16 as of the date of entry. The competition is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of CP Witter Towbars, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the competition. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of CP Witter Towbars as final and binding as it relates to the content of this competition.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 1st October 2019 and ending on 31st October 2019 at 12:00pm (GMT). All online entries must be received by 31st October 2019 at 12:00pm (GMT).
4. How to Enter: The competition must be entered by submitting an entry via email, Twitter, Facebook or post, as stated on the entry instructions. The entry must fulfil all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of CP Witter Towbars. You may enter only once and provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of CP Witter Towbars.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the competition will receive a £75 voucher for the LEGO shop for first prize or a LEGO toy for the four runners up. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by CP Witter Towbars. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at CP Witter Towbars’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for CP Witter Towbars to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of CP Witter Towbars. Winner will be notified by email, Facebook, Twitter or post, (dependant on how you enter) within five (5) days following selection of the winner. CP Witter Towbars shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CP WITTER TOWBARS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that CP Witter Towbars, anyone acting on behalf of CP Witter Towbars, and CP Witter Towbars’ licensees or successors, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation. This includes your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the competition, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of CP Witter Towbars. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CP Witter Towbars from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which CP Witter Towbars may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: CP Witter Towbars reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond CP Witter Towbars’ control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, CP Witter Towbars may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by CP Witter Towbars. CP Witter Towbars reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers, or attempts to tamper, with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. CP Witter Towbars has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, CP Witter Towbars reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless CP Witter Towbars and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS competition IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United Kingdom, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this competition). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 6-11 Drome Road, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, CH5 2NY. Requests must be received no later than 31st October 2019 at 12:00pm (GMT).
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the competition is CP Witter Towbars, 6-11 Drome Road, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, CH5 2NY.
15. Facebook: The competition hosted by CP Witter Towbars is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.