Free UK Delivery
Nationwide Mobile Fitting
Join WebFit and become a Witter-approved service centre
Do you want to be recognised for your high-quality fitting service and attract more customers to your garage? That’s where WebFit comes in. By joining Witter’s network of approved service centres, you will be recognised as one of the best service centres in the UK and also reach more customers online as we will advertise your garage as part of our WebFit service.
What is WebFit?
WebFit is an online service where customers can book to have towbars, and other vehicle modifications, fitted at a time, date and place to suit them. We have a network of approved service centres around the UK who offer both garage-based and mobile fitting services through WebFit and we only select the best fitters to join our network. This means we recognise high-quality service centres and list them on our website as the best towbar fitting services in the UK.
Why should I join the WebFit service?
If you want your service centre to be recognised as one of the highest quality fitting centres, there is no better reason to join WebFit. We know that you provide an excellent service and your customers should know it too. By joining WebFit, you will be listed as a Witter-recommended service centre, with the potential to become an Approved Service Centre, and be recognised for your dedication to high-quality towbar fittings. Not only that, but WebFit also allows you to advertise and offer your services online and connects you to thousands of potential new customers.
6 reasons to become part of WebFit
new customers and jobs without advertising
competitive fitting fees
part of the largest UK fitter network
a wide range of products without having to stock them
your product and service offering overnight
your own availability via the online portal
How does it work?
Once we have approved your service centre and invited you to join WebFit, the process is really simple. We will advertise your garage on our website and you will gain new customers when they book a fitting at your service centre via WebFit.
Interested? Complete the form below and begin your journey to becoming an Approved Service Centre.Take me to the form
What is an Approved Service Centre?
We introduced our approved service centre scheme to demonstrate our commitment to professional installations. Some vehicle modifications, such as towbars and electrical kits, can impact safety if they are not installed correctly. That’s why we started a nationwide search for high-quality fitters so we can offer our customers the best fitting options at our approved service centres. To join our WebFit services, you will need to meet the requirements of our approved service centre scheme.
How will I benefit from WebFit?
- We pay you an average of £200 +VAT per fitting
- You get 50 free vehicle registration searches per month
- We provide marketing material for new and existing products
- Reduction in your advertising costs as we send you new jobs
- We manage and confirm the fitting with you and the customer to ensure everyone is happy
- We can re-arrange the fittings for you if necessary
- Increase in your cash flow. It won’t cost you anything to join WebFit and you don’t have to pay for the towbar as the customer purchases it through our website
- If any issues arise with the customer, it will be dealt with by our customer service team as the sale and warranty are our responsibility
- You can use the opportunity to upsell your other products and services to customers whilst they are with you
- Ultimately, you will become an approved service centre
How can I join the WebFit fitter network?
Ready to become a Witter fitter? Fill out the form below to find out more about becoming an approved service centre and joining our WebFit network of fitters.